These are some of our most asked questions from Optus business users. If you need more information please contact us.
- How do I login to My Account?
- With My Account, there’s no need to wait in a queue on the phone to track your usage, set up VoiceMail and pay bills. Register for My Account and manage all your Optus products and services online with this easy to navigate site. Find out more…
- How do I get a SIM card replacement?
- To get a replacement SIM card for your mobile device or USB modem, simply contact your Optus Business Centre. You’ll need to present 100 points of ID to receive a SIM replacement. SIM cards can also be purchased from ‘yes’ Optus store or selected Optus authorised retailers.
- How can I pay my bill?
- You can pay your bill securely online. Optus accepts all major credit cards. Find out more about other payment options here.
- What is Optus Business Reports?
- Optus Business Reports provides you with a unique Online reporting and analytics product for your business. It offers total visibility of all Optus accounts, billing and services, giving you complete control and the ability to manage your spend.To register for Optus Business Reports, click here.To login to Optus Business Reports, please click here.
Useful Numbers to Know
|Mobile – Business Fleet Care||133 343||8.30am to 7.00pm Mon to Fri|
|Mobile Technical Support||133 937||24/7|
|Fixed Line Account Queries||1300 788 379||8.30am to 4.30pm Mon to Fri|
|Fixed Line Technical Support||1300 300 332||24/7|